From MXN 1'800
If you love the extreme and action, our Tour a los Rápidos de Jalcomulco is the best option for you, it includes the raft along Rio Pescados, tirolesa and other extreme activities. Do you feel tired about the routine of the big city? This is a great moment to change your energy and there is nothing better than scape to Jalcomulco Veracruz.
Because of its pronounced topography this is the perfect site to start a rafting tour descending at full speed along el Río Pescados. This will give you unparalleled fun as you crosses las agitadas aguas de los ríos; Actopan y Pescados. This actividad turística is ideal for all the tourist, a group of expert will guide you, and they also training you, while they accompanying you throughout the rafting. In addition you can enjoy other sports activities like: tirolesa de río, just in case you haven´t got enough.
This tour includes: transfer, Buffet, equipment, an introduction about rafting with the help of professionals. Nice and gentle people will welcome to you from your arrival, this picturesque village dating back to the pre-Hispanic times founded along of Río Pescados. Enjoy all the facilities that the camp offers you to make el descenso en río.
• Meeting point: Pick up at your hotel at 7:00hrs
• Start time: 07:00hrs
• End time: 17:00hrs
• Duration: 10:00hrs
• Language: Spanish
• Days on which the service is to be operated: Monday to Sunday
• Tips: Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunblock, cap or hat. Additional cash just if you want souvenirs or food.
• Observations: If at purchase time you did not indicate your hotel/Address/Cell, please let us know as soon as possible at : firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +52 (229) 9550030
• Pick up at your hotel at 7:00 hrs.
• Headed toward the heart of the city.
• Arrived at the camp.
• Security conference and rafting gear.
• Rafting along the river.
• Back to the camp.
• Free use of the camp facilities.
• Back to Veracruz.