From MXN 1'150
Tour a Alvarado y Tlacotalpan you will meet the charming pueblos de Veracruz, full of colorful architectures and folklore. The tour beggins with a beautiful landscape in Puerto de Alvarado, an important fishing village that anciently was an entry gate for slaves and pirates. This scenic village is known because its friendly people and traditional central square.
The mischief and happiness of this people will keep you with a big smile, additionally you can find excelent cocktail bar and restaurant, everyone with its gastronomic specialities that you will sample.
After that you will visit Ciudad de Tlacotalpan, stated as a Patrimonio de la Humanidad por la UNESCO for being a local culture. In this beautiful village you will find musical events, gastronomic and artisan.
In your visit to Tlacotalpan you will meet Museo de Agustín Lara and the church Nuestra Señora de la Candelaria, with its colorful altarpieces and walls, on this dream village, we will visit la parroquia de San Cristóbal, a trudly relic.
Before you finish the tour, you will enjoy a tour around the quiet waters of río Papaloapan, where you will have a spectacular view of the village and you will enjoy a relax boat ride while the sunset shows up.
• Meeting point: Pick up at your hotel at 8:00hrs
• Start time: 08:00hrs
• End time: 17:00hrs
• Duration: 09:00hrs
• Language: Spanish
• Opened: Monday to Sunday.
• Tips: Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunblock, cap or hat. Additional cash just if you want souvenirs or food.
• Observations: If at the moment of making the purchase of the tour ud. Did not indicate your hotel/address/Cel, please send to us as soon as possible an e-mail at: email@example.com or Tel: +52 (229) 9550030
• Pick up at your hotel at 8:00 hrs.
• We left towards to Alvarado.
• Village tour.
• Move forward to Tlacotalpan.
• Visit la Parroquia de San Cristobal.
• Centro Histórico de Tlacotalpan tour.
• Ride on a motorboat around Papaloapan river.
• Visit to Casa-Museo de Agustin Lara.
• Back to Veracruz.